The Junior Dance Program from DiLi – Dream it, Live it is targeted to dancers 6-9 years of age.
It includes 8 weeks of fun and engaging age appropriate online dance & movement classes that inspire and encourage young dancers to keep dancing while developing strength, flexibility & dance technique.
The Junior Dance Program is a fantastic way to maintain your child’s overall well-being at home while giving them the opportunity to learn a skill that will benefit them in any sporting avenue they choose to pursue in the future. It’s also a great way to keep your kids active in the comfort and safety of your own home!
Classes incorporate a range of dance styles including jazz/funk, contemporary, hip hop, ballet, lyrical, cheer-stars and more!
Registration for intake #2 beginning Monday 20th July has now closed. Intake #3 begins 5th October 2020.
This Course Includes:
- Access to all 8 x pre-recorded dance classes for a full ten week period + bonus videos!
- Additional bonus content including colouring in pages and printable games & activities to do at home
- Additional Tap Dance module (+$49)
- Additional AcroDance/Cheer-Dance Drills (+$49)
- Additional Flexibility Strength and Conditioning workshops (+$49)